Welcome to the easiest, most delicious breakfast you’ll ever have. What’s that? You didn’t know you could have dessert for breakfast?
Well I’m here to tell you that you CAN! And you SHOULD! This raw vegan chocolate shake will leave you feeling full and energized for hours.
This raw vegan shake is packed with nutrition and deliciousness! Made with dates, chia seeds, and raw cacao, it’s full of antioxidants, fiber, and protein!
Since making initially making this recipe, I’ve started pairing it with a SUPER easy raw vegan hot fudge sauce. It’s not pictured, but rest assured. It’s really tasty!
- ½ large banana (frozen)
- 2 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 3 Medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 cup raw cashew milk
- 2-3 ice cubes
- Raw Vegan Fudge Sauce (not pictured)
- 1 cup Meijool dates, pits removed
- ¼ cup raw cacao
- 2 cups warm water
- pinch sea salt
- Blend all ingredients and enjoy!! Make sure to blend the smoothie for at least two minutes so the chia seeds can thicken it up.
- To make your own raw cashew milk without too much trouble, combine 1 cup filtered water with 1 tbs soaked cashews and blend for 1-2 minutes. No need to strain, just add the other ingredients and keep blending.
- To make the raw vegan hot fudge, blend all ingredients on high until smooth. Add water to thin it out. Add more dates if it's too thick.
If you want to save this raw vegan chocolate shake for later, simply pin the photo below!
Katie B says
I’m making this tomorrow!!
Just made and finished this in a few minutes—so delicious! The most satisfying vegan milkshake I’ve ever had
I have checked your site and i’ve found some duplicate content,
that’s why you don’t rank high in google,
but there is a tool that can help you to create 100% unique articles,
search for: Boorfe’s tips unlimited content