Get ready, I’m about to blow your mind with this Raw Chocolate Superfood Parfait. Did you know you can satisfy your sweet tooth and chocolate cravings with a raw vegan dessert that’s actually good for you? Well now you know!
This Raw Chocolate Superfood Parfait is rich, creamy, chocolatey, and full of superfoods. YUM.
I made this Raw Chocolate Superfood Parfait the other day and offered some to a friend who was staying with us. He asked for more two days later, saying he’d been thinking about it nonstop! I happily offered up more, I love feeding people delicious vegan food! I’m on a mission to convert ever omnivore I know. Mwah hah hah! (That’s my evil laugh.) 🙂
Although this Parfait is quite healthy, it’s super rich. I can only eat a few bites at a time. So make this Raw Chocolate Superfood Parfait and invite some friends over to share it with!
- 2 large avocados
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 4 heaping tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup cacao nibs
- 1/3 goji berries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- In a high powdered blender or food processor, combine the avocado, maple syrup and cacao powder. Blend for 2-3 minutes until smooth.
- Divide the chocolate avocado pudding into two jars, alternating layers of pudding with the hemp seeds, cacao nibs, goji berries, strawberries, and pomegranate seeds.
- Top with a dollop of coconut cream and a sprinkle of cacao nibs.
Notes: This makes 2 very generous portions. Leftovers will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Have you made this Raw Chocolate Superfood Parfait? Leave us a comment and tell us all about it! While you’re at it, snap a photo of this beauty and post it to Instagram with the tag #carrotsandflowers 🙂
For other tasty, healthy vegan desserts, check out our Raw Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake or our Raw Vegan Chocolate Shake!
QUESTION OR COMMENT? LET'S TALK!