You guys, I am SO excited to share this No-Churn Vegan Pumpkin Praline Ice Cream recipe with you. This one is for all my tired, overworked, or just downright lazy chefs out there.
Five ingredients. Five minutes plus freeze time. You’re welcome! 😉
I dreamed up this easy-as-pie, Vegan Pumpkin Ice Cream recipe up one night a few weeks ago as I was drifting off to sleep. Let me tell you, half-asleep me gets it RIGHT with the flavors.
This No-Churn Vegan Pumpkin Praline Ice Cream is everything I love about delicious fall flavors. This vegan pumpkin ice cream is:
SO easy to make
Only 5 ingredients
For another mouthwatering twist on this already delightful vegan pumpkin ice cream, try making Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream! Simply leave out the candied pecans and add espresso powder to taste. It’s. So. EASY!
So if you’re looking for a dish to bring home for Thanksgiving but want to put in almost zero effort, this Vegan Pumpkin Praline Ice Cream recipe is the one for you!
If you try this vegan pumpkin ice cream, be sure to leave us a comment and tell us how yours turned out! Better yet, snap a pic of your pumpkin scoops to Instagram with the tag #carrotsandflowers. We love seeing what you come up with!
To save this recipe for later, pin the photo below! For more Thanksgiving recipes, check out our guide to the ULTIMATE Vegan Thanksgiving! For more recipes you can whip up in five minutes, check out our Best Ever Vegan Pesto and our 3 ingredient Pumpkin Butter!
- 1 20 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 20 oz can coconut cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed coconut milk
- ¾ cup vegan candied pecans, roughly chopped
- 1½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Add all ingredients except for the pecans to a large bowl and whisk until smooth and creamy. Stir in the nuts and mix well. Transfer to a loaf pan and freeze for 12 hours or overnight. Serve with coconut whipped cream and candied pecans!