I have a confession to make. I’ve made this creamy vegan Almond Ricotta three times this week. Yes, three.
In my defense, I wanted to make sure it’s absolutely perfect before I shared it. So every time I sat down to eat vegan almond ricotta with crackers for dinner, just know that I was doing it for the greater good.
I’m SUPER excited about this vegan almond ricotta recipe because it works perfectly in so many other recipes! Vegan ricotta is not sold in most grocery stores, not even here in Los Angeles.
Not to worry though! This almond ricotta recipe is so simple and easy to prepare. With just 6 ingredients and 15 minutes to spare, you too can eat vegan ricotta for dinner three times this week!
You are going to LOVE this almond ricotta! It’s:
Perfect for snacking
Delicious in countless recipes
We shot an epic video for our BBQ Glazed Lentil Loaf that I can’t wait to share with you all! The beauty shots turned out soooooooo good, the dish looks delicious and impressive, perfect for converting new vegans! <—– Sidebar, we need to come up with a sexier phrase for this delicious dish than “lentil loaf.”
We also shot videos for our Creamy Dreamy No-Churn Vegan Pumpkin Ice Cream and for an INCREDIBLE Holiday side dish I will be sharing later this week!
To save this recipe for later, pin the photo below! If you try this vegan almond ricotta recipe, be sure to drop a comment and let us know how your turned out! Don’t forget to tag #carrotsandflowers on Instagram so we can see your creations for ourselves!
- 2 cups slivered almonds
- ½ cup unsweetened non-dairy yogurt
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 clove garlic
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1-2 Tbsp unsweetened non-dairy milk
- Boil the almonds for 10-15 minutes to soften then drain. Transfer the almonds to a food processor.
- Process the almonds until they reach a quinoa-like consistency. Set aside ½ cup of the processed almonds.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the food processor. Process until smooth and creamy, adding 1-2 Tbsp non-dairy milk as needed.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl. Stir in the reserved almonds. Serve with crackers or toast or use the almond ricotta in your favorite recipe. Cover and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.