One of the best, easiest ways to manifest your dream life is by having fun! The whole point of the human experience is to joyously expand and connect with others. When we focus on fun, creativity, and exploring life beyond our comfort zones, the Universe has room to deliver magic. This is a great way to shift back into a playful way of living, even (and especially) if you’ve been in a funk. I swear by it! Here are the rules:
- Do at least one fun thing every day for 30 days, no matter how awesome or terrible you’re feeling. It can be something simple or really go for it and step out of your comfort zone.
- Take a photo, video, or quick IG story and upload it to social media with a caption “Day X of #30dayfunchallenge”
- Add a description of your fun activity. It can be a short caption or go into detail and write a story! The point is to inspire yourself and others to feel good no matter what.
- Be honest. You will inspire others. 🙂
- On your last day, tag and challenge 30 of your friends using these rules. Or invite a friend each day to do the challenge with you! It’s super fun with friends. 🙂
Here are some of my favorite #30dayfunchallenge moments! To read more about the origins of perception-shifting challenge, read my first post about it- 30 Days of Fun.
I finished the 30 Day Fun Challenge a few days ago and I must admit, life is better when your goal is fun. My focus on fun has waned already since completing the challenge and it definitely doesn’t feel as good. Time to get back to it!
One aspect that has been especially rewarding is the impact this challenge has had on others. I’ve been contacted by people I’ve never even met telling me they’ve been inspired to practice more self-care and self-love. That they’ve been letting themselves have FUN and focus on joy. And I have been so moved by their messages. I hope this thing spreads far and wide. With all the negativity in the world and the banalities of modern life, we need to remind ourselves that we are here on this earth to enjoy life and connect with ourselves and others. That’s it.
I started this as a challenge to myself, to always focus on the positive and seek new, fun experiences. It has grown organically and my husband, Pasha (the 2nd person to ever take the challenge!) has been helping me create rules to have maximum inspirational impact.
Some people have balked at the idea of sharing so much on social media. But that aspect is key. As much as this challenge has helped me change my way of thinking and living, the most important part of it has been inspiring others. So tell the world it’s ok to have fun. What’s the worst that could happen?
30 Day Fun Challenge Rules 30 Day Fun Challenge Rules 30 Day Fun Challenge Rules 30 Day Fun Challenge Rules 30 Day Fun Challenge Rules 30 Day Fun Challenge Rules 30 Day Fun Challenge Rules
QUESTION OR COMMENT? LET'S TALK!