Meet your new favorite low-fuss dessert that tastes like a culinary masterpiece! This Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake is the epitome of indulgence without the hassle. Made with just 9 simple ingredients, this no-bake vegan cheesecake recipe is a game-changer for anyone with a sweet tooth.
It’s thick, creamy, and absolutely bursting with decadent flavors, thanks to the homemade graham cracker crust, luscious apple pie filling, and the gooey salted caramel sauce that ties it all together. This deliciously simple recipe is made with Nature’s Charm, my favorite brand for vegan ingredients, utilizing their exceptional salted caramel coconut sauce and oat whipping cream to achieve that perfect cheesecake texture.
Why You’ll Love This Vegan Cheesecake Recipe
– Simple Ingredients & No-Bake: With just 9 ingredients required and no baking involved, this recipe is as straightforward as it gets.
– Decadently Creamy: The combination of Nature’s Charm oat whipping cream and their salted caramel coconut sauce results in a cheesecake that’s unbelievably thick and creamy.
– Eco-Friendly and Vegan: By choosing vegan ingredients, this cheesecake is not only better for your health but also kinder to the planet.
– Flavor Explosion: The homemade graham cracker crust, combined with apple pie filling and salted caramel sauce, makes every bite a delightful experience.
– Nature’s Charm Salted Caramel Coconut Sauce: A vegan delight that brings the perfect balance of sweetness and saltiness to the cheesecake.
– Nature’s Charm Oat Whipping Cream: Ensures the cheesecake filling is luxuriously creamy and smooth.
– Other essentials include graham crackers, vegan butter, apples, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt.
Step-by-Step Guide to the Ultimate Vegan Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake
1. Graham Cracker Crust: Start by mixing crushed graham crackers with melted vegan butter to form the base. Press it into a pan and chill.
2. Apple Pie Filling: Cook down apples with vegan butter cinnamon and sugar until soft and caramelized. Gently fold in the salted caramel sauce. Let cool.
3. Cheesecake Filling: Whip Nature’s Charm oat whipping cream with vegan cream cheese, lemon juice, and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
4. Assembly: Layer the cheesecake filling over the crust. Pipe a border around the edges. Freeze until set. Once firm, add the apple pie filling to the center of the cheesecake.
The Perfect Easy Vegan Dessert
This Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake is more than just an easy vegan dessert; it’s a testament to how plant-based ingredients can create a dish so incredibly decadent and satisfying, no one can tell it’s dairy-free! Whether you’re a long-time vegan or just looking to incorporate more plant-based dishes into your diet, this cheesecake is sure to impress.
Using Nature’s Charm products not only ensures this cheesecake is vegan but also guarantees a level of creaminess and flavor that’s hard to find in dairy-free desserts. It’s perfect for special occasions, or whenever you need a sweet, satisfying treat.
For more delicious vegan treats, try my Vegan Red Velvet Cheesecake or my Vegan Pink Velvet Crumbl Cookies.
- 4 graham crackers
- ⅓ cup vegan butter
- 12 oz vegan cream cheese
- 1 can oz @naturescharm oat whipping cream, chilled
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 lemon
- 2 apples
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- ⅔ cup @naturescharm Salted Caramel Sauce
- Crush the graham crackers into crumbs in a food processor or smashed in a bag. Mix the crumbs with 3 tbsp melted vegan butter. Press into a lined spring form cake pan or silicon cake mould. Cont. in comments
- Whip chilled whipping cream, cream cheese, vanilla, and the juice of ½ a lemon, until creamy. Spread half the mixture into a thick even layer over the crust.
- Put the rest in a piping bag with your preferred tip. Chill in the freezer until thick enough to pipe well, about 5 minutes.
- Pipe rosettes or swirls along the edges of the cheesecake to create a thick border around the center, where the apple filling will go. Freeze the cheesecake for 1-2 hours to set.
- Peel and chop the apples. Sauté until soft, about 8 minutes, in a medium pan over medium heat with 1 tbsp vegan butter, cinnamon, sugar, and lemon juice. Add a few tbsp of water every 2 minutes or so.
- Sprinkle the corn starch over the apple pie mixture and stir well. Turn the heat off and stir in the salted caramel. Transfer to a non-plastic bowl and chill until cool.
- Remove the cheesecake from the pan and place on a serving plate. Spread the caramel apples and sauce into the center. Slice and serve.