Vegan-N-Out Burgers, say whaaaaaaa?
These are CRAZY realistic you guys. We’re talking juicy patties, soft buns, and homemade secret sauce.
Vegan food is on the rise, my friends! And with it comes more options and more deliciousness.
There is a major shift happening in the world and it is so exciting. More and more companies are investing in delicious, sustainable alternatives to meat and dairy, like these Beyond Burgers!
These hearty patties have such an authentic look to them and they are so tasty! They are a wonderful alternative to burgers made from cows. I hope that meat eaters across the globe will give them a try.
I think most non-vegans simply don’t realize that many of the flavors and tastes they love can be replicated using entirely plant-based products. I am aiming to open their minds one recipe at a time!
Like these Vegan-N-Out Burgers for example. People go craaaaaaaaazy for In-N-Out here in California. Nearly every time I drive past one, there is a huge drive through line circling the building.
So I made it my mission to recreate a Vegan-N-Out Burger including the secret sauce with all vegan products. Technically my husband made it my mission (he hounded me for weeks to make this!)
We were stalking the Whole Foods out here waiting for them to stock this product. They finally arrived in California and can be found in many grocery store chains.
If you can’t find the Beyond Meat patties where you live yet, don’t fret! The company is expanding rapidly, I’m sure they will be taking over the global market soon.
The secret sauce is super tasty and will doctor up any vegan burger, store bought or homemade! I’ve been working on a few more vegan burger recipes (stay tuned for a Korean BBQ Burger!)
Not gonna lie though, it was nice to not make everything from scratch for this one! The meal was ready in a jiff and we used store bought frozen fries.
Normally I keep my meals pretty healthy, but it feels really good to indulge once in a while. And these Vegan-N-Out Burgers are the perfect way to indulge! They are:
High in protein
Easy and quick to make
Tastes like the real thing but better!
If you try this Vegan In-N-Out Style Burger, let us know how yours turned out in the comments! We’d especially love to hear if you made it with any different vegan burger patties. We want to know what works!
- 2 Beyond Meat vegan patties
- Vegan American cheese slices
- sliced tomato
- leaf lettuce
- white onion slices
- 1 tsp vegan butter
- salt and pepper
- 2 vegan hamburger buns
- Vegan In-N-Out Style Secret Sauce
- ¼ cup vegan mayo
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp sweet relish
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- To prepare the secret sauce, whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl. Lightly toast the buns.
- Season the thawed patties with salt and pepper. Heat a skillet over medium high heat and melt the vegan butter in the pan.
- Cook the patties for 3 minutes on one side then flip. Layer the cheese on the patties and cover the pan so the cheese melts. Cook for 3 more minutes.
- Build the vegan burgers with lettuce, tomato, onion, and 1 Tbsp secret sauce. (You will have leftover sauce.)
- To make the burgers Double Double style, divide each thawed patty into two parts. Form them into balls then smash them into ¼ inch thick patties. Cook each patty for 2 minutes on each side, melting the cheese on top after flipping. Build the burgers with two patties, and desired toppings.
- To make the burgers Animal style, spread a layer of yellow mustard on the patties before cooking them in the pan, then include sliced pickles and grilled onions when building the burgers.
To save this Vegan-N-Out Burger recipe for later, simply pin the photo below!
* This is not a sponsored post 🙂