Mmmmm.. blueberry cobbler. There’s nothing better than a warm, gooey bite of sweet, juicy blueberries with buttery nuts and oats. Unless it’s a raw vegan blueberry cobbler smoothie made with whole, natural ingredients with no animal products or refined sugar!
Can you tell I love sweets? Every smoothie I make is inspired by dessert and I wouldn’t have it any other way. But who says dessert has to be a once in a while indulgence? With this mouthwatering blueberry cobbler smoothie, you can satisfy your sweet tooth while powering your body with whole foods and plenty of antioxidants. Did I mention it’s raw AND vegan?!
Purple smoothie, purple top, purple hair. All purple everything!! And yeah, that’s pretty much what my kitchen looks like when I make anything. What a mess! But there is a method to my madness. (At least that’s what I tell my husband when he’s on dish duty 😉 )
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 tbs pecans (can substitute walnuts or hemp seeds)
- 1 3/4 cup almond milk*
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 large dates
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- dash cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1 tablespoon granola (for garnish)
- Blend all ingredients except the granola for 2 minutes. If you have time, soak the oats in the almond milk for 10 minutes before adding the remaining ingredients.
- Top with a few blueberries and 1 tbs granola. Then sit down and savor your smoothie with a big, fat smile on your face. You’re having dessert for breakfast and no one can stop you!!
*To make raw almond milk, blend 1 tbs raw almonds with 1 3/4 cup water. No need to strain.
Blueberry Cobbler Smoothie Blueberry Cobbler Smoothie Blueberry Cobbler Smoothie Blueberry Cobbler Smoothie Blueberry Cobbler Smoothie Blueberry Cobbler Smoothie Blueberry Cobbler Smoothie Blueberry Cobbler Smoothie Blueberry Cobbler Smoothie